Back again

Have an idea for improving the forum? Share it here.
User avatar
Matt K
Posts: 1794
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Back again

Post by Matt K » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:19 pm

If you don't see the new banner, you might have to refresh your browser cache. The old one no longer exists but it seems to want to persist on a few of my machines... I was going to hold off on investigating until we decided on a banner --- so maybe if we change it or decide to stick with this one in a few days I can investigate to see what's up. I'd be doing that for all the themes though ideally so as to kill two birds with one stone, etc. etc.
User avatar
Matt K
Posts: 1794
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Back again

Post by Matt K » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:20 pm

Hey!!! A post with 51 comments!
User avatar
LowrBrass
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:11 pm
Location: Philly-ish

Re: Back again

Post by LowrBrass » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:43 pm

And my archaic devices didn't crash! Success!
Now let's test a 50-comment thread with images. Or embedded videos!
SteveFoote
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:43 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Back again

Post by SteveFoote » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:48 am

I am back also.
Many thanks to those who have worked so hard to create and recreate this forum!
King 3B Silver Sonic, Olds Opera, Conn 72H
User avatar
Neo Bri
Posts: 1125
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:30 am
Location: Netherwhere
Contact:

Re: Back again

Post by Neo Bri » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:43 am

SteveFoote wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:48 am
I am back also.
Many thanks to those who have worked so hard to create and recreate this forum!
We appreciate that, believe me! Thank you for that.
LowrBrass wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:43 pm
And my archaic devices didn't crash! Success!
Now let's test a 50-comment thread with images. Or embedded videos!
That's actually a REALLY good idea. Let's test this and see how performance is.
________________________________________________________
Get the word out! Make www.trombonechat.com our community!
FullPedalTrombonist
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:28 pm

Re: Back again

Post by FullPedalTrombonist » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:17 pm

Looks like some familiar faces here.
User avatar
Neo Bri
Posts: 1125
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:30 am
Location: Netherwhere
Contact:

Re: Back again

Post by Neo Bri » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:31 pm

FullPedalTrombonist wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:17 pm
Looks like some familiar faces here.
Yes, quite a few! We have a lot of good folks contributing their time to get the ball rolling. And that feels good!
________________________________________________________
Get the word out! Make www.trombonechat.com our community!
User avatar
Remo
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:12 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Back again

Post by Remo » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:34 pm

Sorry for the much later add, but was there an earlier version of TC that got redone? I'm guessing that's what the thread is about? I thought I had signed up long ago, and kept re-checking TTF too, but got nowhere. I'm signed up again here, just wondering what's been happening...
:bassclef: It's all about the bass - clef! King3B/YSL640/Holton181 Giddings/Hammond/Giddings
User avatar
Matt K
Posts: 1794
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Back again

Post by Matt K » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:59 pm

Remo wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:34 pm
Sorry for the much later add, but was there an earlier version of TC that got redone? I'm guessing that's what the thread is about? I thought I had signed up long ago, and kept re-checking TTF too, but got nowhere. I'm signed up again here, just wondering what's been happening...
Yep! TTF went down early March last year. The TBC got corrupted and so we just started fresh at that point in time; around the time stamp of these threads. We've been around in our current form for a little under a year! Hard to believe!!
Posaunus
Posts: 931
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:54 pm
Location: California

Re: Back again

Post by Posaunus » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:38 pm

Remo wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:34 pm
I'm signed up again here, just wondering what's been happening...
Welcome back, Remo. Lots has happened in the past year.

Click "Quick links" (upper left icon - the 3 parallel lines) to see "Active topics" and "Unread posts"

What you probably won't miss on TromboneChat: Endless disputative threads on politics and religion. We're very civil now! 8-)
User avatar
Remo
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:12 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Back again

Post by Remo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:36 pm

Posaunus wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:38 pm
Remo wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:34 pm
I'm signed up again here, just wondering what's been happening...
Welcome back, Remo. Lots has happened in the past year.

Click "Quick links" (upper left icon - the 3 parallel lines) to see "Active topics" and "Unread posts"

What you probably won't miss on TromboneChat: Endless disputative threads on politics and religion. We're very civil now! 8-)
Where's that like button! Really, civil, politics and religion aside, no one is going to sling loads of vicious insults and rant on and on, and on, because I don't tune my horns like he does? That would make the forum worth spending some time on again! :D
:bassclef: It's all about the bass - clef! King3B/YSL640/Holton181 Giddings/Hammond/Giddings
RichardProom
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:47 am

Back again

Post by RichardProom » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:42 pm

There were a few more than that Andy..; Never mind...

Mad mountain, Have not met so many GSers this year but there have been quite a few pass through.

Kilmacalough was where we met last year...

Next year maybe well meet again

Cheers.?
Post Reply

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”