FS: Bach 36G

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Hello all,

Okay, for sale is an early 90's Bach 36G closed wrap serial number 97xxx. This horn belonged to my friend who hasn't touched it in over 12 years. I have a dropbox link below with photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xovspjm8awcd7cd/AACWo8d12zTvP0qOLvRSxRvca?dl=0

I haven't done any work to the horn so the horn is being sold as is. As you'll see in the photos there are miscellaneous pings in the bell and tuning slide. The only notable dent is just below the engraving on the bell about the size of a dime. The valve works well but has that "clanky" Bach sound when it is not kept well oiled and cared for. The handslide moves freely and feels in alignment with no noticeable dents. There is no wear to the stockings. The handgrip of the slide is worn from typical use. The horn has lacquer loss in various areas. The slide lock is missing and it came in a Pro-Tec gig bag.

If I wasn't happy with my Conn 78H, this horn would be a keeper. With the goldweight bell it plays very well! I'm not a fan of Bach trombones but this one has changed my beliefs about the Bach lineup and their sound with a goldweight bell.

Since I'm not doing any work to the horn, the horn is priced at $750 with shipping in the United States included, payment through Paypal. Since there isn't a case I will include an older Bach French-style case. I will sell internationally but full shipping costs will apply. If you have any questions or interested in purchasing, PM me and let me know.

Thanks,
-Steve Nieckarz
ttf_bonearzt

Post by ttf_bonearzt »

PM sent

Return to “Classified Advertisements”