Sheet Music for Sale--tenor trombone, brass quintets, brass choirs

ttf_djdekok

Post by ttf_djdekok »

I'm "cleaning house" and want to sell whatever sheet music I can.  I'm not entirely certain how to list it here, because the list will be rather long.  I have been cataloging it on an Excel form, but if someone can let me know the best way to post it, I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance!
ttf_jmloudon

Post by ttf_jmloudon »

If you have Google account, post it to Google Drive and share the document publicly via a link.  You can keep the spreadsheet updated as things sell without having to post to this thread repeatedly.
ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

For the benefit of anybody who doesn't own Excel (yes, there are a few of you) the spreadsheet can be read on Open Office or LibreOffice Calc.  It's free (actually, a complete suite that includes a Word Processor, Spreadsheet, and Presentation program) for Linux, Unix, and even Mac.  But the Apple office program imports Excel.

There are even programs for Android that read and write Excel spreadsheets.
ttf_hyperbolica

Post by ttf_hyperbolica »

Just hit ctrl-A, then ctrl-C in Excel, come to TTF, edit your post or make a new one, and ctrl-V.
ttf_Larry Preston Roberson

Post by ttf_Larry Preston Roberson »

Quote from: BGuttman on Nov 20, 2017, 10:30AMFor the benefit of anybody who doesn't own Excel (yes, there are a few of you) the spreadsheet can be read on Open Office or LibreOffice Calc.  It's free (actually, a complete suite that includes a Word Processor, Spreadsheet, and Presentation program) for Linux, Unix, and even Mac...
Great tip Bruce. It's what I use on my Android based phone(s). Seems to run smoother/faster than most of the alternatives.
ttf_mr.deacon

Post by ttf_mr.deacon »

I might have some interest in the brass ensemble stuff once you've got it all compiled!
ttf_mark fellows

Post by ttf_mark fellows »

pm sent
ttf_SilverBone

Post by ttf_SilverBone »

Would be interested in seeing a list of the brass quintets!
ttf_djdekok

Post by ttf_djdekok »

Thanks everyone for your enthusiastic response!
I expect I'll have a list posted at some point in the next week, probably after the Thanksgiving weekend. In addition to the aforementioned music, I will also be offering full scores of standard concert band works that I studied in grad school but never got around to conducting (that's another thread in and of itself Image.

Still trying to figure out shipping costs. 
Onward.

ttf_afugate

Post by ttf_afugate »

Quote from: jmloudon on Nov 20, 2017, 10:18AMIf you have Google account, post it to Google Drive and share the document publicly via a link.  You can keep the spreadsheet updated as things sell without having to post to this thread repeatedly.

This.  Image Image Image Image

Google Docs has a spreadsheet feature.  Free.  Works reasonably close enough to any other spreadsheet that the learning curve is very small.  And you can easily share a read-only link to the document here on the forum.  So, you can update it at any time and we can all see the updated list.

No muss, no fuss.

--Andy in OKC
ttf_SilverBone

Post by ttf_SilverBone »

Google's spreadsheet will easily import an Excel spreadsheet if you already have one made locally.
ttf_djdekok

Post by ttf_djdekok »

So here's the deal:

I've posted an updated list on DropBox. Here's the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6087eljpbw2zs1/Sheet%20music%20inventory%2011-2017.xlsx?dl=0

Contact me at [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] and we'll work out the particulars. Happy shopping!
Daniel De Kok
1032 West Marshall Street
Norristown PA 19401

Return to “Classified Advertisements”