FS: Yamaha Silent Brass

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.
RichC

FS: Yamaha Silent Brass

Post by RichC » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:48 pm

Old style. Includes mute, electronics and earbuds - complete system. In excellent condition - rarely used. $75 + shipping
2bobone

Re: FS: Yamaha Silent Brass

Post by 2bobone » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:35 pm

Rich : I am looking for the old SB5 "Silent Brass" system that has an electronic box that is about 4" X 6". Is that what you have for sale, or is the electronic box about the size of a pack of cigarettes ? If it is the large size box you can consider it sold. Let me know ------ Cheers !! Bob
RichC

Post by RichC » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:27 am

Sorry, Bob, it's the smaller one. ST9, I think the number is?
2bobone

Post by 2bobone » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:17 am

Rich : Thanks for the reply ----- the quest continues --------- Cheers !! Bob
RichC

Post by RichC » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:00 am

SOLD - thanks

Return to “(Classifieds) Everything Else”