WTS Edwards Alessi Tenor trombone case

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.
jimbeano

WTS Edwards Alessi Tenor trombone case

Post by jimbeano » Fri May 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Good condition. Usual scuffing. no tears at all on fabric, and no problem with rubber feet. Comes with the side music pouch in perfect working order. Only problem I can see with the case is that the zipper tabs were poorly constructed and broke so I replaced those with leather string attached to the zipper. New these are $440 plus shipping. Asking $175 plus shipping. I have pictures waiting so if your interested just send me a message or email with your info and Ill send them out.

Return to “(Cassifieds) Cases”