FS: Euphonium / Bass / Tenor Trombone MPCS Wick, Marcinkiewicz, Ferguson, Romera

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.
zanejk

FS: Euphonium / Bass / Tenor Trombone MPCS Wick, Marcinkiewicz, Ferguson, Romera

Post by zanejk » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Greetings everyone, I have four mouthpieces for sale. Two are euphonium specific, one is B. Tbn specific and the other is a euph/tenor tbn mpc. All are large shank. All items will be listed on ebay for buyer/seller safety but if you prefer a different method I'm not opposed.

Please email me at zanejk@gmail.com or PM me through the forum.

Denis Wick Ultra SM4X - $60obo - silver plated
This mpc is in good shape, with normal shank marks. The end was ever so slightly dented but it was repaired and works/ inserts fine. I went up a size to the SM3X. - SOLD

Romera Brass Anthony Caillet Signature AC66 -100obo - gold plated
This is the famous French euph soloist Anthony Caillet's signature mouthpiece. If I had to give a comparison I would say its a lot like the SM4X but with a more comfortable rim (less flat). This mouthpiece is in excellent condition, only played it about a month until I moved to an SM3X

Marcinkiewicz Concert Hall 4 (CH 4 BS) - 100 - silver plated
This is a 4 size Marcinkiewicz version of the classic Bach size. The added weight around the outside of the cup I think makes for a more balanced mpc that is great for euph or tbn. In good condition, a few little nicks but nothing that affects playability.

Ferguson Jeff Reynolds Bass Trombone MPC - 140 - gold plated
This is a copy of a Minick mpc that was made specifially for Mr. Reynolds. To me it feels like it gives a nice wide rim and isn's so deep that it detracts from the high register. If you want more info on this one I would suggest reading the description on The Horn Guys website. In great condition, normal shank markings.
Attachments
B655A7C6-0C1A-4E68-96F2-D826C6B3C22A.jpeg
B655A7C6-0C1A-4E68-96F2-D826C6B3C22A.jpeg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 140 times
IMG_0099.jpg
IMG_0099.jpg (946.32 KiB) Viewed 309 times

Return to “(Classifieds) Mouthpieces”