FS: YSL-647 -- large bore straight horn

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.
yuzeh

FS: YSL-647 -- large bore straight horn

Post by yuzeh » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:50 am

Hi :hi:

I'm clearing out some space in my apartment and want to get rid of some horns that have been collecting dust for about a year.

SOLD King 607F [images] - 0.525" bore with F attachment. Minor dings on the bell and the tuning slide, but slide works like a charm. Comes with a small shank 6 1/2 AL. $500 + shipping from SF Bay Area + PayPal Fees

Yamaha YSL-647 [images] - 0.547" bore straight horn. there's minor warping along the bell section (you can see it in the photos) but it doesn't affect playability. Slide is excellent. I can throw in a large shank 6 1/2 AL if you want. $550 + shipping from SF Bay Area + PayPal Fees

Email me (hi@yuzeh.com) if you're interested or have any questions!
Last edited by yuzeh on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzeh

Re: FS: King 607F, YSL-647

Post by yuzeh » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:58 pm

607F is sold!

Dropping the price of the YSL-647 to $550 + shipping + fees.
Crazytrombonist505

Re: FS: YSL-647 -- large bore straight horn

Post by Crazytrombonist505 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Email sent

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”