FS: 24h 1936

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.
hyperbolica

FS: 24h 1936

Post by hyperbolica » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:41 am

This is a nice example of the 1930's 24h. Two tone silver plate (smooth and frosted). Only slight wear on ends of stockings, slide works great. 7" bell. No big dents, some small dings. In great playing shape. Perfect lead horn. These are listed on Dillon's site for nearly double my price. Comes with original case in fair condition. Coveted era, sound, and playability. $600 obo + shipping.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/61m6u8zs28l9 ... 5Rzga?dl=0
hyperbolica

Re: FS: 24h 1936 - Reduced

Post by hyperbolica » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:21 am

Price lowered to $550 + shipping. The slide is better than you'd think for an 80 year old horn, and it looks pretty good even without a polishing. Beautiful art deco engraving.
hyperbolica

Re: FS: 24h 1936

Post by hyperbolica » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Final price drop to $500. Below this, I'll just keep it. It's a nice horn. Plays great. Looks great. Nice example of a legendary Conn model. Paypal. Please dm me.

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”