FS: Early 1970's King 3B-F

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.
greenbean

FS: Early 1970's King 3B-F

Post by greenbean » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:51 am

King 3B/F from 1972 here. NICE player! :good:

Slide and valve are great. Bell throat has a few dings. Original case is in nice shape. This is an excellent example of what a good 3B can be. $825 + shipping

Photos later today if the cat can be located... :)
greenbean

Re: FS: Early 1970's King 3B-F

Post by greenbean » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:24 am

Still available!

Still no photos - sorry. I will get some posted...
DutchGuy

Post by DutchGuy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:27 am

I may be interested if you have some nice photos.
What would shipping be to the Netherlands?
Any idea on import taxes?
greenbean

Post by greenbean » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:35 pm

Okay, I took some photos today: https://photos.app.goo.gl/BgNWSDgWVKdigcaA9

Shipping to Netherlands? Between $100 and $135.

Taxes? You should definitely do some research on that! :D
DutchGuy

Post by DutchGuy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:35 am

Let me say this first: your asking price is quite acceptable based on these photos. I'd buy it instantly if I were living in the US.
BUT: (I did some reading on importing and stuff) In order to import this instrument to the Netherlands, I'd have to pay 4,1% import duties over the cost of the instrument, AND 21% taxes over the instrument + shipping, AND an import fee.
So based on a selling price of 800, shipping of 100 dollars, and these other fees the total price actually becomes 1150 dollars. If shipping and asking price are higher, perhaps even 1250 dollars.

Believe it or not, this is still a reasonable price for Europe, but in my opinion too high to justify all the hassle with shipping and importing, and not being able to try it out.

Now if someone could already get it to somewhere in Europe... I could come pick it up :)

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”