FS: Bach Axial Flow "Infinity" Valve Section

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
castrubone

FS: Bach Axial Flow "Infinity" Valve Section

Post by castrubone » Sun May 06, 2018 6:49 pm

$1200 OBO (shipping included CONUS)

Hardly used Bach V47I Infinity valve section. No scratches/dents and in perfect working order. This is the new axial-flow valve by Bach designed by Instrument Innovations. Fits all Artisan Bach A47 trombones. These sell for $2000 new. Pictures available upon request!
nmahon

Re: FS: Bach Axial Flow "Infinity" Valve Section

Post by nmahon » Wed May 16, 2018 8:45 am

I am interested in the valve. How can I contact you?
trombone solo, l'Orchestre Symphonique de Quebec
Neo Bri

Post by Neo Bri » Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 am

nmahon wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:45 am
I am interested in the valve. How can I contact you?
Make another post. Once you've got two confirmed human posts, you can PM (private message) or email members of the forum.

Post by castrubone » Wed May 16, 2018 9:13 am

You can send me a message on here (I think??)....if not shoot me an email at c a s t r u b o n e @ gmail DOT com
nmahon

Post by nmahon » Wed May 16, 2018 12:04 pm

Okay, consider this contribution number two! I will send you an email.
trombone solo, l'Orchestre Symphonique de Quebec
castrubone

Post by castrubone » Wed May 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Sale pending!

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”